A FREE Sample of Secondary Discovering English - English as another language
Future School provides teachers with the ultimate English grammar and literacy classroom assistant..
Available in course packages, the SCORM content can be accessed through DIGLIB using a site license agreement. The content can be presented on an Electronic Whiteboard, Thin Client PC or Laptop Network with the following attributes:
1. is easy to use;
2. simple to navigate;
3. empowers both the teacher and the student;
4. produces definite student differentiation, catering for all-skill levels and allowing self-paced progression, where applicable;
5. results in a genuine reduction of workload for teachers in the areas of summary assessment, assignment, and marking, by providing results for each student based on accurately measured outcomes.
Future School is the right choice for your school, because it addresses the teacher's issues and provides students with a pedagogical process that has been proven to work and produces excellent results with instruction covering:
* listening * speaking * reading * writing * comprehension * communication,
* plus course materials that cater for Year 1 to Year 10.
The Future School Discovering English program features over 2,000 separate assignments and includes a linguistic dictionary that:
- is available for any word in a reading module and demonstrates the word linguistically, providing both the English correct and phonetic spelling, together with its meaning, all in an interactive environment;
- offers immediate feedback and detailed advice in the results module;
- explanation of the learning process that reviews in detail what is required to learn when English is a second language;
- all lessons have audio preambles to assist students who have difficulty reading English; and
- there are *?* HELP screens and *g* grammar point modules that students access directly from within most of the assignments.
- all lesson materials have been developed by qualified and experienced ESL and EAL teachers using proven techniques in the transfer of information, supporting teachers in the classroom;
- provision for all skill-levels ensuring sound consolidation, and student understanding, leading to guaranteed SUCCESS!
- Student are encouraged to self-paced progression using structured course lesson manifests;
- classroom engagement using either desktop and laptop computers, or electronic whiteboard, provides teachers with the option of single lesson assignment, or, individualized learning for extension and remedial students;
- provision for teachers to focus more valuable one-on-one time with their students, when required.
To allow your students access request a Site License from Diglib today!