English Grammar Secondary Years 7 - 8
Future School provides teachers with the ultimate English grammar and literacy classroom assistant.
Available in course packages, the SCORM content can be accessed through DIGLIB using a site license agreement. The content can be presented on an Electronic Whiteboard, Thin Client PC or Laptop Network with the following attributes:
1. is easy to use;
2. simple to navigate;
3. empowers both the teacher and the student;
4. produces definite student differentiation, catering for all-skill levels and allowing self-paced progression, where applicable;
5. results in a genuine reduction of workload for teachers in the areas of summary assessment, assignment, and marking, by providing results for each student based on accurately measured outcomes.
Future School is the right choice for your school, because it addresses the teacher's issues and provides students with a pedagogical process that has been proven to work and produces excellent results using:
* practice lessons * video tutorials * consolidation examinations;
* plus course manifest that provide lessons catering for Year 1 to Year 12-Vg2T
Future School programs feature:
" randomly generated questions in an interactive environment;
" immediate feedback and detailed advice in the results module;
" explanation of the learning process that reviews in detail what is taught in the classroom;
" tutorials presented by qualified and experienced teachers using proven techniques in the transfer of information, supporting classroom teaching;
" provision for all skill-levels ensuring sound consolidation, and student understanding, leading to guaranteed SUCCESS!
" students empowerment with the ability to self-paced progression using structures course lesson manifests based on the Norwegian syllabus;
" classroom engagement using either desktop and laptop computers, or electronic whiteboard, allowing teachers the option of single lesson assignment, or, individualized learning for extension and remedial students;
" provision for teachers to focus more valuable one on one time with their students, when required;
To allow your students access request a Site License from Diglib today and remember to ensure that you ASK to INSTALL a local Content Accelerator (EASY INSTALL) that will guarantee quality of video streaming and service in your school!